Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Epic Failure Reince Priebus Running for RNC Chairman

Photobucket

When I return the week after Thanksgiving, I intend to make an official announcement that I am running to continue on as your Chairman, but I wanted to let you all know first.
. . . I am humbled by the over 130 RNC Members who I have talked to who have pledged their support and public endorsement for me to continue on as Chairman so we can finish the job that we started and continue to grow our Party.
When we entered the building less than two years ago, we faced many difficult challenges. “The RNC was over $22 million in debt with almost no cash on hand; much of our donor base lost confidence and stopped contributing to the RNC.
We have accomplished a lot in the past 22 months, but obviously, there is much to do. We need to immediately assess and build our operations, get in the field and go on offense
~ Letter to 168 member of the Republican National Committee from failed chairman Reince Priebus, via Daily Caller

If he runs again, I don’t think he would have any serious opposition
~ Gov. Hailey Barbour of Mississippi

Why not. Apparently this is the year for absolute failures to win reelection? If he is reelected it will tell us if the party has any intention of growing and embracing the grass roots or circling their wagons around the country club.
~ comment by D.G. Burns on Daily Caller

Yup. The impotent Reinhold Reince Priebus and the weepy orange oompa-loompa John Andrew Boehner are just who the RNC/GOP Republican party needs to stick with through thick and thin. You betch'ya!
Because -- man -- they sure are effective visionary leaders.
Just keep going with the Same Old Same Old -- RepubliTARDS.
It worked so well in 2008 and 2012.
Screw this crap. Republican so-called 'Leadership' is hellbent on rendering the party extinct -- and rendering the USA as a one party government politic. I'm re-registering as 'Unaffiliated' and I'm going to be done with it.
Be extinct GOP. You have most definitely worked very hard at it and most certainly deserve it. And that's it -- I wash my hands of you.
~ comment by flatfoot on Daily Caller

Lather and Rince, but do not repeat!
~ comment by R. Cunningham on Daily Caller

I hope the guy gets re-upped. He did such a great job for the Dems...
~ comment by snarkk on Washington Post

Good, no doubt he will keep the GOP well stocked with idiots.
~ comment by rcc_2000 on Washington Post

It's the equivalent of the captain of the Exxon Valdez teaching a class on maritime navigation.
~ comment by G. Hoffman on The Hill

I was waiting for this "shoe to drop" and now that Priebus has been selected to remain as "Party chair" I am switching my party membership to Independent as I suspect many other long time Republicans will. The Republican Party just doesn't get it.
~ comment by Eagletwo on The Hill

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment