Monday, May 7, 2012

Nugent Threatens Mayhem Again





Ted Nugent was interviewed by Jeff Glor of CBS, during which he had a sudden attack of the rants:

“I feel sorry for liberals who can be that brain dead as to take a clear statement of fear on my part and turn it into a threat against somebody else,” Nugent explained.

“If Mitt Romney wins, he needs at least some of the moderate vote,” Glor noted. “You are many things, you are not moderate.”

“Call me when you sit down across from someone who has more families with dying little boys and girls who get a call to take them on their last fishing trip in life!” an enraged Nugent screamed. “Call me when you meet someone who does that more than I do because that’s really moderate! In fact, you know what that is? That’s extreme! I’m an extremely loving, passionate man! And people who investigate me honestly — without the baggage of political correctness — ascertain the conclusion that I’m a damn nice guy! And if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I’ll s*** your fucking d***!”

“Or f*** you!” he said, turning to Glor’s female producer. “How’s that sound?”

~ Rocker Ted Nugent to a CBS News reporter Jeff Glor and his producer, quoted on Raw Story. Nugent was recently interviewed by the Secret Service for violent remarks directed at President Obama, which caused a Twitter brouhaha ~ see this previous post on Snark Amendment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yesterday, he called me on the phone after we got back from New York, and said after our interview, he was rushed to the emergency room and had a kidney stone removed. So, that’s what he said may have contributed to his high level of...uh...energy.
~ Reporter Jeff Glor quoted Here

Good god almighty. Now it's the "my kidney stone made me do it" defense.
~ comment by dratthecat

I'm under the impression that he has no idea what "moderate" means in relation to politics.
~ comment by TLydon007 on FreakOutNation

Is Ted Ann Coulter's identical twin brother???
~ comment by wifather2000

He's had one too many uncooked deer hearts.
~ comment by ZappoDave on Daily Kos

Kind of wish that bear he shot in Alaska had been given a fair chance to eat him first.
~ Comment by Clete on Entertainment Weekly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The left media and Wasserman Schultz will try to tell you that I threaten the president’s life and that I’m a mean, nasty man who wants to r**e your puppy. I wouldn't r**e your puppy, but I'm sure if the president needs a little chow, I could do a little bushmeat for him.
~ Ted Nugent explaining (?) his nasty CBS rant on Mike Broomhead's radio show, quoted on Huffington Post. Somehow he managed to connect Debbie Wasserman Schultz, President Obama, and a very unfortunate puppy to his previous threats to either pleasure or molest two CBS employees.

 So much Frank L Baum Here - BroomHead interviews Flying Monkey about Toto Abuse.
~ comment by Youagginme quoted here

No comments:

Post a Comment