Thursday, January 23, 2014

Glenn Beck is Sorry for Fox Fail

 photo glenbeck_uniteordie.jpg

Glenn Beck expresses remorse over being a divider, not a uniter, to paraphrase George W. Bush. I guess he's talking about the way he urged the Tea Party to take over 'Merica and the GOP. However he doesn't Fox-splain how he could have tempered his message that the world was ending with death camps and U.N. helicopters because Obama the black Kenyan was in the White House. Never mind - it never made sense, and still doesn't, yet Beck is still on TV for some reason.



I remember it as an awful lot of fun and that I made an awful lot of mistakes. I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language because I think I played a role, unfortunately, in helping tear the country apart and it’s not who we are and I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of a little more in it together. Now I look back and I realize if we could have talked about the uniting principles a little bit more, instead of just the problems, I think I would look back on it a little more fondly.
~ Glenn Beck on Fox News


















No comments:

Post a Comment