Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Trump Tosses Baby from Rally

 photo 6108a10b-3544-4de4-86fa-95fc95fda37b.jpg

Donald Trump has decided that nothing will be sacred in this election season - not even small babies. You know, Mitt Romney used to unintentionally make babies cry too, but he never banished them from his rallies for God's sake.

He sounds like a mean comic in a nightclub instead of a Presidential candidate. And who are the jerks laughing in the audience? Is this really happening in our country?


From CNN
"I love babies. I hear that baby cry, I like it," Trump said at a campaign event here as a baby could be heard crying in the audience. "What a baby. What a beautiful baby. Don't worry, don't worry. The mom's running around, like, don't worry about it, you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want."

But less than two minutes later, as the baby continued to wail, Trump took back his words.
"Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here," he said to laughs. "I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK."
















No comments:

Post a Comment