Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hello

This blog is a collection of snarky quotes, jokes, tweets, and rants about politics mainly. I started making lists due to frustration with the political process, which grinds on and on without respect for the sanity of most citizens. I'm a Democrat living in a red conservative state, a supporter of Barach Obama all the way, and lately I've discovered my inner feminist. So if any of that offends you, and making fun of the Right-Wing is not your cup of tea, so to speak, you might not enjoy my spin on all things Republican.

Before now I have been collecting these on my Livejournal blog The Illuminated Dungeon, so if you followed a link from there, some of this will seem familiar. It just seemed like the right time to branch out while we are waiting for the election, and I think it's great to have the quotes listed in two places for people to find them.

I want to thank my husband for the great blog title. He is a genius at coming up with snappy quips, and I guess I'm lucky he doesn't want to blog himself or he would take the good stuff. As it is, I thank you, honeybun.

No comments:

Post a Comment