Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mayor Zimmer Dishes to the Feds - Christie Camp Denies Allegations

 photo Cranky-Christie.jpg

Previous Related Posts
Christie Strikes Back at MSNBC on Hoboken Story
Hoboken Mayor Throws Christie Down on UP with Steve Kornacki MSNBC
GOP Spin on Christie - Bad Bromance and Benghazi
Christie Tries to Deflect and Dissemble on #BridgeGate
Christie's Well-Named Minion, Bridget Kelly
Christie Bridge-Splains But Holes Remain
Chris Christie and the #BridgeGate #BridgeGhazi #BridgeNado

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



From Yahoo News Interview "Christie Speaks" with Matt Bai
. . . He described his state of mind, after hearing about the incriminating emails from one of his closest aides, as “completely disorienting, like I got hit across the forehead with a two-by-four.”

. . . Christie went out of his way several times to assure me he was not angry and was not an angry person, even though I hadn’t suggested he was. “It doesn’t mean I don’t get angry – everybody gets angry,” he said. “But they confuse sometimes, if you’re blunt and you’re direct and you just say things the way you see them, that that’s anger. More times than not, it’s not anger with me. It’s just my personality.

“So I’m going to learn from this,” he went on. “I can’t tell you yet what it is I’m going to learn. But I am intent on learning from this.”

. . . “I don’t think anybody knows what it feels like to have the kind of attention that I’ve had in the last nine days until you go through it,” he said near the end of our interview, sounding spent. “It’s awful. Listen, it’s awful. I can explain to you as vividly as you like, but you won’t get it.

“I’m trying to get my arms around an awful situation,” he sighed, “and understand it, and then address it, and then resolve it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearly this is a very, very well orchestrated Democratic kind of onslaught. Kind of an organizational effort to try to hurt Governor Christie.
~ Ex-NY Mayor and Republican Rudy Giuliani

I'll tell you what it gives me concern about, that the news media is willing to leap at any farfetched story with the basis in fact is unbelievable. This is a lady mayor who asked for $127 million of hazard mitigation money from the governor to give that to her from the federal money. When the state was only receiving in its entirety $300 million.
~ Republican Haley Barbour, former Governor of Mississippi

This afternoon I met with the U.S. Attorney’s office for several hours at their request and provided them with my journal and other documents. As they pursue this investigation, I will provide any requested information and testify under oath about the facts of what happened when the Lieutenant Governor came to Hoboken and told me that Sandy aid would be contingent on moving forward with a private development project.
~ A statement from Mayor Dawn Zimmer of Hoboken, who says the Christie Administration withheld Sandy relief money unless she went along with a land deal

Mayor Zimmer's version of our conversation in May of 2013 is not only false but is illogical and does not withstand scrutiny when all of the facts are examined. Any suggestion that Sandy funds were tied to the approval of any project in New Jersey is completely false.
. . . I proudly support and I will continue to support the creation of jobs in Hoboken and all of New Jersey. I deny any suggestion made by Mayor Zimmer that there was ever any condition on the release of Sandy funds by me.
~ Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno

It wasn't 'illogical' at all. It's actualy a progression leading up to something where they wanted to send me a very direct message because they felt like I wasn't getting the message clearly enough so she was sent in.
~ Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer
























List of Subpoenas Via NewJersey.com

• Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director, Port Authority

• Maria Comella, communications director, governor's office

• Philippe Danielides, senior adviser to chairman, Port Authority

• Michael Drewniak, spokesman, governor's office

• Nicole Davidman, GOP fundraiser and Michael Drewniak's wife

• Regina Egea, Christie's incoming chief of staff

• Christina Genovese, director of departmental relations, governor's office

• Bridget Anne Kelly, Christie's former deputy chief of staff

• Cristina Lado, director for government and community affairs, Port Authority

• Charles McKenna, former chief counsel to the governor

• Matt Mowers, a former aide to Christie

• Paul Nunziato, police officer and PBA president, Port Authority

• Kevin O'Dowd, Christie's pick to serve as the state's new Attorney General

• Colin Reed, spokesman, governor's office

• Evan J. Ridley, aide, governor's office

• David Samson, chairman, Port Authority

• Bill Stepien, former Christie campaign manager

• David Wildstein, former director of interstate special projects, Port Authority

• Office of the Governor

• Chris Christie for Governor, Inc. (Christie's re-election campaign)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment